Katanax K2 Prime Electric Fluxer
Six-position fully automated electric fusion machine with a typical sample throughput of 20-25 samples per hour. Ideal for preparing fused beads for XRF analysis and solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
Typical samples include: cement, clinker, ores, slag, refractories, ceramics, catalysts, glass, rocks, minerals, and soils.
Visit Katanax.com for more information.
Katanax K2 Prime in action!
The Katanax K2 Prime is a heavy duty, electric fusion fluxer that effectively prepares glass discs for XRF. The optional Solutions Kit prepares solutions for ICP and AA. It processes up to 6 samples simultaneously with a throughput of 24 to 30 samples per hour.
- Automated control of fusion parameters including heating time and temperature, mixing time and rate, cooling time for glass disks or stirring time for solutions.
- Closed electric oven ensures all crucibles and molds are at the same temperature.
- Easily adapts to the most specific sample types and includes built-in and customizable fusion methods.
- Six-position fully automated electric fusion machine.
- Fusion without Flames~ – does not use propane or LPG.
- Multi-lingual, foolproof fusion method development wizard for creating customized recipes.
- Prepare glass disks for XRF or solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
- Real-time temperature display.
- Throughput of 24-30 samples/hour.
- User-adjustable holding temperature to minimize ramping time.
|Power Consumption||3000W max|
|Dimensions||36 in (91cm) x 19 in (48cm) x 19 in (48cm)|
|Net Weight (lbs)||110 lbs (50kg)|
|Gross Weight (lbs)||154 lbs (69.9kg)|
|Power Cord||3-prong, 240V, standard North American plug|