- Automated mechanical disruption ideal for high-throughput applications involving sample preparation for DNA, RNA, and protein extractions, pesticide residue analysis, and more.
- LCD display shows full run time and time remaining in minutes and seconds.
- Designed for vigorous up-and-down shaking of deep-well titer plates, vial sets, and centrifuge tubes.
- Optional Kryo-Tech Accessories enable cryogenic grinding and preserve temperature sensitive samples for RNA and protein extractions.
- Adjustable clamp with a release button that allows users to secure vials or titer plates of various sizes.
- Lid has safety interlock switch that stops the motor if the lid is opened during grinding.
- Strong vertical clamp movement of 500-1750 strokes/minute ensures that grinding media directly impact the sample each and every time.
- Typical sample processing time of 1-2 minutes.
|Voltage||115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz|
|Dimensions||15.00 in (38.1 cm) wide x 20.49 in. (52 cm) deep x 25.25 in.(64.1 cm) high|
|Net Weight (lbs)||87 lbs (39.5kg)|
|Gross Weight (lbs)||115 lbs (52.2kg)|
|Power Cord||3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz|
|Clamp Movement||1.25in (3.2cm) vertical|
|Clamp Speed||Adjustable from 500-1750 strokes/minute|
|Timer/Controls||Digital display in Minutes:Seconds (max 20:00)|