Compact cryogenic mill that accommodates samples from 0.1 – 5 grams. It has one dual purpose chamber that precools and grinds samples. Its grinding chamber can hold one small grinding vial, or one microvial set.
- Insulated liquid nitrogen tub is equipped with LN level sensor.
- Lid safety interlock for operator protection.
- Grinding Vial Sets offered in a variety of materials including polycarbonate, stainless steel, and Cr-free steel.
- Grinding chamber holds one small grinding vial or one microvial set.
- Touch screen stores up to 20 user-defined grinding programs for easy quick recall. Also includes run history, training videos, manuals and accessories.
- Sample vial maintains low level temperatures due to continuous immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Heat sensitive metabolites, isomers and complex molecules retain their composition as they are not degraded by heat or pressure.
- Maintenance-free design with only one moving part.
|Dimensions||19 in (48cm) x 10.5 in (27cm) x 12.75 in (32cm)|
|Voltage||115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz|
|Net Weight||22 lbs (10 kg)|
|Gross Weight||27 lbs (12 kg)|
|Power Cord||3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz or 2-prong European plug, 230V50Hz|
|Timer/Controls||Touch-screen programmable controls for grinding cycles, time, impact rate, pre-cooling and cooling times. Stores 20 grinding programs.|