Katanax K1 Prime Electric Fluxer
The K1 Prime is a single-position, fully automated, electric fusion machine with a maximum sample throughput of 5-7 samples per hour. Ideal for preparing fused beads for XRF analysis and solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis. Automated control of fusion parameters including heating time and temperature, mixing time and rate, cooling time for glass disks or stirring time for solutions. CE approved.
Typical samples include: Cement, Clinker, Ores, Slag, Refractories, Ceramics, Catalysts, Glass, Rocks, Minerals, Soils
- Automated control of fusion parameters including heating time and temperature, mixing time and rate, cooling time for glass disks or stirring time for solutions.
- Fusion without FlamesTM – does not use propane or LPG.
- Includes built-in and customizable fusion methods.
- Independent heaters for the crucible and mold enable optimal temperature control and homogenization.
- Multi-lingual, foolproof fusion method development wizard for creating customized recipes.
- Prepare glass disks for XRF or solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
- Real-time temperature display.
- Single-position fully automated electric fusion machine.
- Throughput of 5-7 samples/hour.
- User-adjustable holding temperature to minimize ramping time.
|Voltage||115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz|
|Power Consumption||1300W max|
|Dimensions||10.9 in (27.5cm) x 23.1 in (58.5cm) x 15.6 in (39.5cm)|
|Net Weight (lbs)||66 lbs (30kg)|
|Gross Weight (lbs)||80 lbs (36.3kg)|
|Power Cord||3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz or 2-prong French/German styleplug with an IEC-style female connector. In other countriesother IEC-compatible power cords can be purchased or theexisting cord can be adapted to a local plug|