The ShaQer™ is designed to effectively homogenize samples for food analysis. It is the ideal tool for QuEChERS and the SWeETmethod. It offers higher throughput than handshaking alone. It shakes up to six samples simultaneously and offers increased recovery of pesticide residue. There is no variation in the shaking process which ensures equal conditions for samples.
The vigorous vertical motion of the ShaQer is effective at improving the analyte extraction from food products for the analysis of pesticides, PAHs, antibiotics, mycotoxins and dyes. It is also recognized as an excellent automatic axial extractor.
Typical samples include plant tissue, animal tissue, fruit and vegetables.
- Safety interlock prevents unit from operating when lid is open.Window allows analyst to view samples during operation.
- Vertical clamp movement ensures thorough analyte extraction.
- Clamp holds six 50 mL vials or six 15 mL vials. Alternate clamp for six 50mL vials or six 2 mL vials.
- Spill tray for easy cleanup.
- Digital timer display with adjustable operating time.
- Compact, powerful motor agitates samples at 1500 rpm.
|Dimensions||21.5 in. (54.6 cm) high x 11.25 in. (28.6 cm) wide x 17.0 in. (43.2 cm)deep|
|Weight||40 lbs. (18 kg)|
|Motor||1/7 HP. Maximum speed 1516 rpm|
|Power Cord||115V/60Hz: 3-prong grounded plug supplied.230V/50Hz: 2-prong European plug supplied.|
|Clamp Movement||1.25 in. (3.2 cm) vertical|
|Clamp Speed||1500 strokes/min|
|Timer/Controls||Digital in minutes&seconds, maximum 5:00|