RadEye™ G Series
Continuously monitor your radiation exposure in any nuclear or radiological emergency. The Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series of personal radiation detectors provide first responders with quick, reliable gamma and dose rate measurements. These light-weight, handheld Geiger counters detect and measure very low gamma energies; even the smallest change in radiation rates are displayed immediately, while coincidentally occurring fluctuations are suppressed. For hazmat teams investigating potentially explosive atmospheres, intrinsically safe RadEye G models meet the latest ATEX standards.
RadEye G /G-10 instruments are used for gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.